- Wisdom for the issues we will be taking care of while we are there.
- Wisdom for the Board as they make the decisions that guide our ministry.
- Good contacts in Uganda with people who can come along side Redeemer House as ministry partners there.
- My travel arrangments. I purchased a ticket to leave March 4th, and just received notice that the flight has been cancelled. I can't deal with it until business hours tomorrow.
- My job situation. I have asked for a leave of absence from my job. (I work as an RN in a small community hospital.) If my employer can't grant me the leave, I will be resigning my position so that I can go, and then looking for work when I come back. (I plan to be gone about 3 months.)
- Finances, both for me personally and for the orphanage. (I recently read: "If it's God's will, it's God's bill." Redeemer House is His orphanage, and I know He will provide!)
- For our Ugandan employees who care for the children, and of course,
- For the kids themselves! I am SO excited to be seeing them soon!
African Hearts - Ssenge
7 years ago